1. The Enlightenment is our foundation.
2. Equality is the new communism.
3. Status, not wealth.
4. We are mostly doing justification.
5. and 6. American libertarians have a bias, taking for granted the absence of organized external enemies. Historically, survival has been a collective effort, not an individual one.
7. Never speak about natural rights again, or if you do, realize itâ€™s just shaming.
8. Strict private property is an anomaly created by violence.
10. The Non-Aggression Principle (NAP) is insufficient at best, and at worst, a tool for scoundrels.